Monday, March 21, 2011

MG Zeta WIP - more pla plating...


I was in the middle of adding small pla plate strips when I realized that I needed to take photos already as I cannot take good indoor WIP photos later. Anyways, I managed to add more pla plates since the last update and a few more panel lines.

The most obvious panel line addition is the small head panel lines to simulate armor separation as seen in the next photo below. I also added a couple of spiky pla plates on the chest armor to give it a more unique look. I was also able to putty up and clean up a few errors in the modifications and has also wet sanded a few rough parts.

This will be primed upon the approval of the client and will be painted very soon. Anyways here are some progress photos so far...









Thanks for dropping by! Til' next update! :)



Post a Comment