Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Bushido ver Red Dragon modeled by Kriz


I am not a bling guy, why? coz I know nothing on how to pull one off. But I have here a couple of nice 1/144 kits which are so bling bling, they look like they just came out from a cow's mouth. I present to you Kriz's most recent bling bling masterpieces!

Both kits are beautifully painted with an airbrush using some prismatic colors and made extra bling bling with some polishing compound. I am very sure these finely built models looks super nice in person as it is very difficult to capture the beauty of glossy kits in photography. I particularly love the blue tone used in the GN-X as it is just so pleasing to the eyes.

Anyways a gazillion more photos in Kriz's Photobucket account, here is the link guys...




Thanks for dropping by! Til' next featured guest modeler. ;)


2 comments:

Kamm said...

Love these. My Fave is the GNX that kit is BLINGY!!!! :D

DC23 said...

Me too, love the blue tone used! :)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS