Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Mg Zeta WIP - Khaki colored diorama is now Grey


In my previous update, I added some more damages and a catwalk on the Khaki colored hangar. I also re-primed it with Bosny flat black as preparation for re-coloring it grey as requested by my client. I managed to paint it it's new base color and have also sealed the paint with future.

I painted this with Tamiya acrylics and mixed medium grey with some blue to somehow give it some sort of color. I will then try to bring out the details and make the diorama look more interesting by applying some rust colored washes once the future has cured. Anyways, here are some more photos...






Thanks for dropping by! Til' next update guys! :)



No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS