Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

MG Zeta WIP - Khaki colored diorama revised


Unfortunately my client did not like the Khaki colored diorama, he hates the color and wanted it re painted in grey. I like the Khaki color but hey the client is boss, he also wanted an additional catwalk similar to my coup de etat diorama thus I added a small one at the right side of the dio. 

I also added more damages to the hangar as the client also wanted more. Once this is approved, I can move on to painting this grey this weekend. Not much photos but here are a few for the client to inspect...



I re-painted the whole diorama in flat black and I should be painting this with grey real soon. I also have the go signal from the client to weather it a bit to bring out the details later on. Updates on the new grey color version very soon. 



Thanks for dropping by! Til' next post! :)



4 comments:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

he hates the color ? That sounds extrem lol.
I myself think that the khaki looked great.
but i like earthy colors.

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Yeap, I'm back to painting it all grey come weekend. :)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Oh well, back to boring grey. I am not sure who your client is but he must be color blind.:)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

He hated the color coz it looks desert like, but its really kinda boring to paint hangars the same old grey as I have been doing for 3 years now. :)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS