Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Beargguy GB - seam line removal


Not much update as I am half hearted in working on this kit, coz the deadline for our GAF - MAC Beargguy GB is until October 31st. I decided to remove all the seam lines though and wet sand it a bit. Their are lots of seam lines to fix but they are relatively easy to do so.

All the internals has seam lines and I also removed the seam lines across the body and the head. I made a booboo and over sanded the seam line on the head making the plastic very thin. I then reinforced the seam line on the head with some pla plates underneath to prevent further damage. Anyways, here are some photos of the progress so far...








Thanks for dropping by! Til' next post! :)



Post a Comment