Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Beargguy GB - seam line removal


Not much update as I am half hearted in working on this kit, coz the deadline for our GAF - MAC Beargguy GB is until October 31st. I decided to remove all the seam lines though and wet sand it a bit. Their are lots of seam lines to fix but they are relatively easy to do so.

All the internals has seam lines and I also removed the seam lines across the body and the head. I made a booboo and over sanded the seam line on the head making the plastic very thin. I then reinforced the seam line on the head with some pla plates underneath to prevent further damage. Anyways, here are some photos of the progress so far...








Thanks for dropping by! Til' next post! :)



4 comments:

Darkworkx said...

what putty did u used in removing seam lines?

DC23 said...

That is the standard Tamiya white putty. :)

Darkworkx said...

is it sticky?...like vulca?

Smithbyve said...

what putty did u used in removing seam lines?

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS