Search This Blog
LABELS
Sunday, February 20, 2011
MAC Forums is shutting down!
Forget MAC Facebook, forget MAC Forums! Its a ton more fun to chat at Skype! We will now be shutting down both the forums and the facebook extension as we spend more time chatting this days. Heck I will also shut down this blog soon...
Nahhhh... not really, just had to think of a nice title for the post coz MatX beat me to it ( hate you man ).
I haven't been blogging lately as there is so much MAN-LOVE at Skype these past few days. First time for me to do video chats and it's really kinda fun to have those faces behind the avatars and the Gunpla names.
Kamm ( UK ), PhantomPain ( Europe? ), Gary ( London ), DCMKii ( Sweden ), Kriz ( US ), rzero1 ( Phil ), MatX ( Mars ) are my regular Skype lovers. I am actually building more coz of the chat. I usually sleep after work and just do modeling on weekeends, but the Skype thing makes me build or paint kits while Skyping.
Nyways, Love you guys! and here is the link to MatX's blog post of our man - loving at Skype...
MATX - I'll Blog About It...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED
As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel . Le...
TOP POSTS
-
I just had a great day hanging out with our friends from Singapore today. Yesterday ( actually August 27, 2011 ) we had our much ...
-
The first Gunpla Builders World Cup has just been concluded in Australia , The Bandai announcement is now official ! BUT before we gea...
-
Just sending our second wave of invites to our dual forum Group Build! The Gundam Australia Forums and Mech Arts Community forums Beargguy...
-
As always, I do not claim expertise in this hobby but I just want to share my steps on how I build my kits. I thought of this coz I get ...
-
Discarded my post yesterday, made a booboo with the topcoat and ended up with super glossy finish plus the indoor lighting added to the gl...
-
Ello guys, someone suggested that I give a Gundam the same photo treatment I did with my Brutishdog kit which is a high contrast night e...
-
Ello guys, my tutorial page has some damaged links yesterday and I was able to repair the links today. However I decided to give each tutori...
-
click to enlarge to 1600 x 1000 The concept behind the Gilgamesh project is simple... " The Gilgamesh Project " i...
12 comments:
This is so cool. Can I join?
lol..matx is from mars xD
I always knew MatX was out of this work lol... Nice chatting with you guys, though I don't speak a lot, kinda shy...=)
Out of this world I mean, man I'm still sleepy lol.
hahahaha! yeah you don'y talk a lot... KAmm does a lot of the talking though. hihi
Not sure actually... maybe Jupiter. hihi
Yeap bro! Really cool, though a lot of them are from the US and Erope, We ( MatX and rzero ) had to stay up until the wee hours of the morning. We could Skype earlier today though.
Here is the link to our Skype accounts - http://s3.zetaboards.com/MACforums/topic/7456047/1/#new
chaange my name from Gary to Hummingbird, you big piece of jelly bean.... who can people know Gary is hummingbird?? LOL
hahahaha! I'll blog about you! XD
hehe, same here bro! :)
Dont you dare.....
LOL. :)
Post a Comment