Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Thursday, February 3, 2011

concept MECHA GB: bitBOT 001 by DC23


This is the second finished entry for our concept MECHA GB and this is my most photoshoped pics of any finished kit that I have. One of the requirement of the GB is too have a black background and even though I shot the kit against black paper, I just cannot achieve a black background.

I think I have to shoot indoors to achieve a black background as I shot outdoors thus making the black paper look gray. I then added a vignette to try to blend our concept MECHA GB logo. Anyways, this was a really fun build and I should make more bitBOTs for the GB after my Zeta commission works.

My objective in this build is to produce a small simple robot that I could play with in the office. Thus I used a choroQ base with a pullback wheel and glued all the parts with epoxy so that it is really strong. I have yet to give this another layer of semi gloss future to make sure the finishing will be extra strong.

I painted the blue base color with spray cans and super weathered the kit with citadel paints and some enamel washes. I also detail painted the brass colored parts with citadel paint. Now here are more photos of this little guy...













Thanks for dropping by! Til' next post! :)

3 comments:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

what color for the blue exactly?

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Tamiya French Blue.

xây dựng, construction, paint said...

thank your pager, its very useful http://xaydungngogia.com

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS