Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Thursday, February 3, 2011

waiting patiently for the other bots...


Me and Raymond Celeste aka rzero1 has finished one of our BOTs. I will be doing a series of this mini robots made from scraps same as rzero1. I call my mini robots, bitBOTs while rzero calls his junkBOTs.
There are already 28 participants in this group build and both our BOTs are waiting for each completed kit!

The gallery here in my blog is up already and I will update the gallery as participants finish their builds, However you could join in the fun and discussion in our MAC forums. Here is the link to our WIP section where everybody is cooking up their concept MECH builds...
Mech Arts Community forums WIP section

4 comments:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

These things are everywhere! lol,

They look great side by side they really do. Keep it up DC & Ray ^^

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

I'm working on it!!! wait up!! hi hi!! XD

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

waiting, waiting patiently. :)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

I think ALL of the entries would look great in a huge wallpaper. :)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS