Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Bandai Model Kit World Cup 2010 Taiwan winners

Photos from Chris of Taiwan

We have here the results / winners of the recently concluded Bandai Model Kit World Cup Taiwan! I saw the thread posted at ZeroGunz and it was posted by zoidx_chung. The Kshatriya is the champ of the  PRO category ( no expert cat again ) and this kit will compete in the World Championships at HongKong.

I really dig the 1st runner up ( 2nd place ) entry which is a Panda Acguy! I love it, really really creative work and I love the red eyes in particular. The red eyes made it look fierce some how. Their are other top notch work and the Junior cat entries are extremely good!

The rest of the winners are in Chris' blog, I highly recommend you bolt their for the rest of the winners...



Thanks for dropping by! Til' next post! :)




No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS