Sunday, December 5, 2010

preliminary mods of my MG Zeta commish


The client likes updates, so while working with some panel line scribing I thought of getting a break and upload some preliminary mods that I have done so far. I will continue to work on the kit today and might be able to do some pla plating.

I made a slight booboo with the panel line on the chest ( kinda crooked ) thus I have to cover those with pla plates later. I removed areas on the chest and front skirt and will put internal details there later. I also added some panel lines on the legs and chopped the outer leg armor into two pieces.

I added the pistons on the waist and upper legs, not really sure if I could add more coz the upper arms are so thin already. I disabled the transformation gimmick of this kit to make it sturdier and give way for the piston mods. Articulation of the waist was not sacrificed with the addition of the pistons though.

Now here are a few photos of the preliminary mods done on the MG Zeta...










Thanks for dropping by! Til' next post! :)



Post a Comment