Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Thursday, November 11, 2010

" The Gilgamesh Project " wallpaper - DC23

click thumbnail to enlarge

Just a quick wallpaper in the office again... I just added real photos of real snowy mountains as background and voila! instant crappy wallpaper. Actually the plan is to make it look like those old winter war black & white photographs.

I intentionally pushed the contrast to sheer ugliness, added a huge close up photo on the left side, added some real mountains and treated the whole thing with some grains. I intentionally chose the font for the title that I think resembles the look of old 40's stuff... the layout is old school too. 

Feel free to copy my crappiest wallpaper yet! hihihi... Thanks for dropping by! Til' next post! :)

2 comments:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

epic as always! congrats on winning bakuc!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks buddy! appreciate it! :)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS