Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Evangelion 2.0 You can ( not ) advance...


I just got myself an Evangelion 2.0 unit 01 earlier today during lunch time. I plan to semi recreate the scene in the photo above but might not include the buildings though. I will be working on the PG MKII commish work tomorrow and will do this quick Eva project before working on the MG Zeta ver 2.0 commish.

I was hoping to get a RG Zaku II but the kit is out of stock. I also inquired if their is any news of the availability of the 1/48 Mega scale Zaku and the hguc 1/144 Super Custom Zaku F2000 any time soon. Unfortunately both Zaku kits are still in pre order, I guess I really have to wait until December. I then settled for this kit instead.

I will snap fit this Bandai Eva kit once I get home later, I might do a simple review but will definitely share some photos once I finished snap fitting the kit. I think I could snap fit this in a few hours, the kit is HG after all. I just plan to paint and do this ootb with a simple concrete base / diorama.

Thanks for dropping by! Til' next post guys! :)

No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS