Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Friday, November 12, 2010

New commission work!!!


I have a new international commission work, meaning the client is not from the Philippines. We agreed on the deal already but I am still waiting for the client's downpayment. I will be working on a MG Zeta Gundam ver 2.0 and the client asked for a diorama similar to my - coup de etat " diorama.

BUT I have this post to THANK the very hospitable and friendly guys at Gundam Australia, why? well first they are very welcoming and they have a great forums in the making. And second, my newest up and coming international commission work is from Australia!

So I have reason to believe that Gundam Australia played a big role in landing me the commish. Anyways, hope this deal pushes through and the downpayment sent to me soon. And a BIG thanks again to our friends at Gundam Australia!

4 comments:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

well well well :) can't wait for WIP posts will be watching closely

-Aulon

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

If the client sends the money tomorrow... I will get the kit tomorrow and plan the staging of the diorama already. Thanks! :)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Wow that's awesome! Really looking forward to seeing what happens here!!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

The deal aint final until I get the downpayment though. hihi XD

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS