Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Friday, November 12, 2010

my TOP10 Master Grade kits

 


Let us have another TOP10 list. I thought of putting up the most obvious TOP10 any Gunpla modeler, collector or enthusiast could think of or blog about. My choices for my TOP10 Bandai Master Grade kits are purely based on my biased opinion and should not be taken seriously. hihi

This list is based on the articulation of the kit, gimmicks of the kit ( e.g. transformations ), price of the kit relative to its value and sometimes just the sheer size and look of the kit.
All the photos and links are from gunpla-inochi.com

Now let me present to you my TOP10 BANDAI Master Grade kits...

 MG Acguy

 MG Strike Freedom Gundam

MG Turn A Gundam

MG Gundam Astray Blue Frame

MG Wing Gundam ver Ka

MG RX 78 2 Gundam ver OYW 

MG Sazabi

MG EX-S Gundam

MG Sinanju ver Ka

MG Gundam MK-II  ver 2.0

 Thanks a ton to Z of gunpla-inochi.com. I hope you like my list, again this is just my personal choice of my TOP10 Master Grades released by BANDAI as of November 2010. til my nest TOP10 guys! :)


7 comments:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

They are my Top 10 list too! :)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

I will be snap fitting my V-Dash Gundam this weekend, I have a gut feeling it deserves to be in the top ten though. :)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

I digress on the Strike Freedom FBM and the Sazabi though, for the following reasons:

- SF isn't that much posable with its DRAGOONs *coughStarcraftcough* unless it's the FBM version; and

- Saz, as Z stated before in his review, is not that much articulated compared to its HGUC version, and some of its proportions are a bit off..


I'd recommend Infinite Justice and Strike Noir, respectively instead, but this top ten is as plausible as it is...

P.S. Mind including the Red Frame alongside Blue Frame?

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Agree! Personally I think both the Strike Freedom and the Sazabi falls under the " Good Looks " only category. Poor articulation and a bit pricey but it sure looks good on anybody's shelf.

Strike Noir is like Strike Gundam though with a different color scheme much like the red frame is to blue frame. Might consider adding them as honorable mentions. Agree with the IJ bro, though I am not into the design of the backpack, it's just like the Strike in a way. Thanks for your inputs bro. :)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

In my opinion, the EX Gundams are the coolest looking kits. Just wish I could afford to get a few of them :(

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

I do not have the EX-S myself. hehe :D

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

I'll be getting one of the EX-S HGs for Christmas. I'm excited to build it but really torn on whether I want to mod or paint it. I may just top coat it.

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS