Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Sunday, October 17, 2010

MAC meetup 101610


I shamelessly stole some photos from Vanz Hilario who is one of our moderators at our MAC forums. We had a blast yesterday during the last MAC meetup before the big day which is the Bandai World Cup. As usual we chatted about Gunpla,Gundam and some forum matters and it was a good 6 hours of " Gunpla time! "

Executor sold some pla rods and pla plates, I got some MAC shirts from Fil Dimaano aka Filmechs and we basically shared some diorama ideas for their entries for the Bandai World Cup. I am looking forward to seeing those entries with their dios come November 5. Anyways, here are some photos that I stole from Vanz without permission. hihi...


Here is the link of Vanz Facebook album of the MAC meet up - MAC meetup - photos by Vanz Hilario


 
 



Thanks for dropping by! Til' next post! :)

4 comments:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Very happy to see all of you and other new faces at MAC meet..looking forward for another meet !!! More Power bro!!!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

It will be great to see you guys at Bandai World Cup! hehehe

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

nice meeting you guys! After seeing all your works I'm thinking if I'd really quit painting and detailing plastic kits (yes i'd still continue snapbuilding kits)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

wow... i wish I was there to see you guys... *sniff*

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS