Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Friday, October 15, 2010

Snow Hangar diorama update


Actually I have finished the diorama today, more beams,a few ladders and another crane completed the dio. I will prime it this weekend and post updates soon. But for the mean time, I would like to share some snapshots of the additional mountain face I added to the diorama.

One of my commenters said and I agree that the previous look, looks like a bread with molds ( and trees ) on top. But at the same time I do not want to create a 50cm x 50cm mountain that would engulf the hangar. Besides, even if I do a 50cm x 50cm mountain, that will just be a hill in relation to the scale of the project.

So, This is just a cross section of a mountain but it gives the dio or mountain side for that matter a more mountain look... rather than the hill / bread with molds look in my previous update. Anyways, here are some lousy snaps of the diorama ( mountain side ) so far...





Thanks for dropping by! Til' next post! :)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS