Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Snow Hangar diorama primed


I just got home from the mall and got myself some paints and other supplies for this project. As you can see I ran out of grey primer earlier today when I was priming the dio ( I hate it whenever that happens ). Anyways, this is pretty much how the dio looks like minus 1 crane that I have yet to permanently glue and prime.

Next update is how the MG Sazabi looks like before priming. Anyways,  here are some photos of the snow hangar diorama in various angles...
 










Thanks for dropping by! Til' next post! :)

10 comments:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

The whole scaffolding set up looks right on point bro. even down to the mesh of the railings (perfect addition)
great!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Very Cool Bro~! A lot of details for the metal frames and the corridor. You scratch build the whole base? The snow looks very real!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Real nice in primer. All you need are certain guide lines on the floor, plus hangar numbers and safety warning signs

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks a ton Kriz... my best hangar dio so far I think. :)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks! some wires and stuff should also add interest later. :)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Kulang na lang ng mga ilaw Maste D... Magaling!!!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

hehehe Nice diorama....

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

hehe... tamad ako bro. :)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks Raymond. :)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Yes B, I scratch built the whole thing... except the pine trees. thanks! :D

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS