Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Thursday, October 21, 2010

DC23 mech arts is now bigger!

Photograph from muza-chan.net

As the title says... my blog is now bigger! I mean literally bigger or more accurately wider. I just added another sidebar on the left side which houses my profile, my most popular posts and of course my very long fellow bloggers list.

I also made the background a bit darker... I think the current gray background highlights the photos even more than my previous light backgrounds. I apologize for not having updates these past few days, but I still have no internet at home.

I am currently blogging in the office  while waiting for some emergency project for tomorrow morning. What do you think of my blog's facelift guys? :)

10 comments:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

looks good bro, might I suggest another tone than grey on grey.
It may make a big difference, other than that I like the expansion.

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Only issue is its too wide for my monitor now. so I have to side scroll now, but I can read 90% of it from the start. Grey on Grey is a little hard.

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

I have feeling monitors with 1024 x 768 resolution will have "some" issues. Other than that, looks more spacious.

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

looks similar to mechapinoy's front page

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

I hate you Azure! hehehe... I will play with the colors later. ;)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Agree, older computers like the one I am using here at my dad's place can only display around 80%. thanks! :)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

I reduced it to 1300 pixels wide now... it was 1400 before. Thanks for the input bro, I will check the colors later. :)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks Kris! how's your expansion going? I will check the colors later. :)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

was going through some of the tutorials and noticed that... some of the yellow-coloured text are... a bit hard to read with the light gray background.

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

The posts with the yellow texts are really old... I will re visit them and edit those soon. Thanks for pointing it out bro. :)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS