Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

MSG Kotobukiya option parts for SALE at MAC!!!


MSG Koto option parts are impossible to find here in the Philippines, thus I get my MSG supplies at hobbiescorner.com which is an online shop based in Malaysia. Now, I am very pleased to announce that one of our M.A.C. forums moderator Amir Corpus is now selling MSG option parts locally here in the Philippines.

Again, Amir only sells the option parts locally and you can contact Amir at his Facebook account or PM him at our MAC forums. So order now and get your MSG koto option parts for your Gunpla or even Bakuc projects! ;)

5 comments:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

oh man... that's some big good news...

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Does he sell those Hasegawa saws Locally? and what is the process for payment?

BurntCAndy78 said...

Yeah,I met him yesterday and got koto option parts! Very polite and nice person. He'll be at the 1st day of Toycon so better meet him there!

DC23 said...

Cool! glad you had some nice dealings with Amir. :)

DC23 said...

Always my pleasure Amir! ;)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS