Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Sunday, September 5, 2010

69' Chevy Camaro - BumbleBee




Ello guys, I just want to share my newest car in Car Town... It's the 69' Chevy Camaro or BumbleBee in the first Transformers movie. My first race car was the 2010 Chevy Camaro and I designed ( copied ) the racing stripes and did it in photoshop.

Unlike my 2010 Camaro, my 69' Camaro is weathered! hehehe, yes I gave my new but old model 69' Camaro some rust effects and some discolorations similar to the movie. Loving the weathered look of my new - old BumbleBee. hihi

For those that are into CarTown, here are the graphics template of a non-weathered and weathered 69' Camaro...




Thanks for dropping by! Til' next post! XD

Arts & Craft - Top Blogs Philippines


8 comments:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

yo! thanks for the template, i dont know how to use adobe, but upon seeing this templates, i think iam gonna start studying it tks again

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Your welcome bro! glad you like the templates. :D

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

I'll post the same information to my blog, thanks for ideas and great article.

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Your welcome bro! :D

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

thanks for sharing mate!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

your welcome! I love to share. hihi :D

Goran said...

Very nice template i like it

Anonymous said...

Howdy! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering which blog platform
are you using for this site? I'm getting fed up of Wordpress because I've had
problems with hackers and I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be great if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

my website: investmentcalculatorrealestate.com

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS