Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Saturday, September 11, 2010

HobbyLink Japan Gundam competition prize has arrived!


Woot!!! My MG V-Dash Gundam from the HobbyLink Japan-tomopop Gundam competition has arrived alas! Thanks a ton to both HLJ and tomopop for their competition. A new competition for all Gundam enthusiast all over the world!

I am pretty sure my fellow blogger and co-creator of MAC forums MatX also has his prize already. MatX won in the Best in Modification Category with his Ice Queen and I won in the Best in Diorama Category with my  " The Graveyard " ... It's practically a double win for both of us and a major win for our forums.

Again, thanks a ton to HLJ and tomopop for the opportunity and the prize!!! Here are just nonsense photos of the package when it arrived, photos that I just like to save in my archives...













Thanks for dropping by! til' next post guys!!! XD

No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS