Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Sunday, July 4, 2010

MG Sazabi WIP - Saz's new haircut


Ello guys, I managed to squeeze a couple of hours today after our " family day " earlier. I decided to give the Sazabi a new haircut  and a bit of initial detailing and also detailed the crotch area with a few MSG option parts and some usual pla plating.

I thought that giving the Saz a haircut and trimming off its original fin will give it a different look and also give the illusion that the body, boob part, crotch part and front skirts look bigger than they actually are. Same concept basically as the O having a small head relative to it's body.

I also added a couple of 5mm rods on the lower part of the crotch to flare up the front skirts. I detailed both the head and crotch with MSG option parts, a few pla plates and a few wires to give it the steam punk look I am after. A few more pla plating will be added on the head and the crotch to deem it as finished.








Without the crotch or even with the crotch ( before adding the 5mm rods )... the front skirts are drooping downwards like a pair of balls...


Now with the 5mm rods, the front skirts are flared up and it gave the kit a bigger and meaner overall look. ;D





Thanks for dropping by! This might be my last update on this build for now... I will restart work on my PG MKII commission build by tomorrow. XD

12 comments:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Perhaps you should give this baby a new name, instead of Sazabi lol...a new varian of Sazabi like Sinanju lol...anyway, do you also use kitbash this time ? I see several grey parts there..any enlightment would be appreciated hehehe...

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

The name is temporarily " the crOtch "! hehe... the grey parts are MSG option parts bro. not much kit bashing as of now. ;)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

is it me, or does it look like it will really hurt if you got headbutted by that thing... twice

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

hahaha! yes I think it will hurt. LOL

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Nice haircut! lol.. getting pretty awesome now.. I got new inspiration now! :D

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks Tsukinari! yeap, its getting to the steam punk look I am aiming for... slowly. XD

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

uh oh.... Sazabi gettin a "hard-on" LOL

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

hahaha! yeah its all flare up now! XD

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

I was examining the head-unit, that pla-plate in the middle that goes from the back, how do you bend it?

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Its just a .3mm pla plate... I put thin cement and press on the pla plate for 30 seconds. ;)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Ah.. we don't have that pla-plates here in Brunei =.=' been wanting to order online... but the credit card is on the borderline...

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Unless you could fin a thin .3mm card and super glue it... might work. XD

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS