Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Saturday, July 3, 2010

No.1 at ALL TOY SITES.com! THANK YOU!



Ello guys, just a quick post before going to work. Once again THANK YOU to all who supports my blog, my fan page at facebook and to all the members of M.A.C.! Of course THANK YOU as always to my ZeroGunz.com family and the other forums I visit!

I joined alltoysites.com a month or a few weeks ago and my blog has stayed as number 1 amongst all the members of the ranking site worldwide! yes, worlwide! hihi... Much like topblogs.com it is a site that ranks the popularity of its members. Topblog ranks Filipino sites only though.

However, this is not really true... all toy sites ONLY ranks its members, and it only has 40 TOY sites as members. Wait til' Ngee kiong, Toymaker or the Toy Room joins the site. hehe. But it is always nice to know that my blog, DC23 mech arts ranks as first amongst all the first 40 members of the site. Thank you for the support! XD

Once again, THANK YOU!

1 comment:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Hello, im Polzic from Buenos Aires, Argentina, and im running a page rank 3 blog of LEGO Toys in Spanish.

Im asking you if you want to make crossed links betwen our pages?

www.legosargentina.blogspot.com

or

www.legoshop.com.ar

Thanx!

polzic@yahoo.com is my email

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS