Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Monday, June 28, 2010

WALX Mobile Suit Gundam Dom and Acguy clips


Ello guys, I got the green Zaku clip a while back and got the Dom and Acguy clips a couple of weeks ago. I really like this clips / keychains. The design is pretty straight forward and simple but resembles the Zeon MS a lot.

I took a lot of pics of these keychains earlier today before my dad's new pet came, the black baboy / pig. hihi. I plan to collect the other clips, all of them actually... but I am in the hunt for the Char Zaku in particular. Btw, a clip costs 150 Php... pretty reasonable but a bit expensive for a keychain of course. XD













Thanks for dropping by! hope you liked the clips. hihi XD

2 comments:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

these guys are cute! You didnt get Gundam ones?

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

I have not, I've seen the GM and the RX and they are pretty cute as well... but i love Zeon MS that is why I got these clips first. ;D

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS