Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Monday, June 28, 2010

my Dad's newest pet! " black baboy "


Nonsense non - gundam post guys! I was taking photos of my 2 WALX Gundam keychains and an Aang figure when an old car ( jeepney ) arrived in front of my dad's house and gave him a sack of something. My dad was all smile when he carried the sack to the backyard.

Then, I with my little son Basti followed him to the backyard to check what was in the sack... then to our astonishment ( specially my little boy ) we saw a black piglet! wahaha... Basti run for the camera shouting "  black baboy "... lol, It was a really funny moment to see my little boy amazed at such a small almost ordinary thing for us adults.

Anyways, here are some pics of my dad's newest pet! the " black baboy ". btw " baboy " means pig in english. XD





thanks for dropping by! will be taking care of this black baboy til it is good for roasting already. My little boy Basti we should not roast the pig...he said it is " bad ". lol

4 comments:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Hope the pig grows well. :)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

hehehe.... my dad is buying cement now, to build it a house. XD

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

You should not call them as Pet if you want to eat them...not even a name. If not you will feel the attachment. Nonetheless I will be as surprise as your son when I see this cute piglet.

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

hihihi, nah... only my kid calls this " black baboy "...XD

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS