Search This Blog
LABELS
Monday, June 28, 2010
my Dad's newest pet! " black baboy "
Nonsense non - gundam post guys! I was taking photos of my 2 WALX Gundam keychains and an Aang figure when an old car ( jeepney ) arrived in front of my dad's house and gave him a sack of something. My dad was all smile when he carried the sack to the backyard.
Then, I with my little son Basti followed him to the backyard to check what was in the sack... then to our astonishment ( specially my little boy ) we saw a black piglet! wahaha... Basti run for the camera shouting " black baboy "... lol, It was a really funny moment to see my little boy amazed at such a small almost ordinary thing for us adults.
Anyways, here are some pics of my dad's newest pet! the " black baboy ". btw " baboy " means pig in english. XD
thanks for dropping by! will be taking care of this black baboy til it is good for roasting already. My little boy Basti we should not roast the pig...he said it is " bad ". lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED
As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel . Le...
TOP POSTS
-
Ello guys, my tutorial page has some damaged links yesterday and I was able to repair the links today. However I decided to give each tutori...
-
click to enlarge to 1600 x 1000 The concept behind the Gilgamesh project is simple... " The Gilgamesh Project " i...
-
Clown image from www.likecool.com Although I have been focused on promoting our forums and our members' contributions here in m...
-
As always, I do not claim expertise in this hobby but I just want to share my steps on how I build my kits. I thought of this coz I get ...
-
I just finished painting the PG MKII diorama that was formerly the MG Sazabi diorama. This is as big as my The Graveyard dio as this was...
-
Discarded my post yesterday, made a booboo with the topcoat and ended up with super glossy finish plus the indoor lighting added to the gl...
-
Just finished my entry for the Ebasenet head display GB held at ZeroGunz. I chose to add a diorama / scene for the head as I originall...
-
I have been working with this kit since around June but I only worked on it for roughly 3 months since then. Too much distractions ...
4 comments:
Hope the pig grows well. :)
hehehe.... my dad is buying cement now, to build it a house. XD
You should not call them as Pet if you want to eat them...not even a name. If not you will feel the attachment. Nonetheless I will be as surprise as your son when I see this cute piglet.
hihihi, nah... only my kid calls this " black baboy "...XD
Post a Comment