Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Monday, June 14, 2010

BAKUC project update - detailing the hangar


Ello guys, Just a quick update... I have been adding details to my Bakuc 2010 diorama. Again it is just a simple hangar type diorama so that it won't compete with the main kit for attention. Another plan is to try to make it as cheap as possible by using materials around the house.

The concept is very simple, unlike my " The Graveyard "... this is just a hangar base in the middle of a forest here on Earth. The few trees ( I have yet to make ) keeps the hangar semi hidden and the forest encompassing the hangar has made it rusty and it looks unmaintained.

Anyways, I used, CD cases ( clear plastic ), balloon sticks, High Impact Plastic Sheets ( HIPS ), some medical insurance cards, and some Gunpla trees. However, I did use some real pla plates for easier detailing later and a few leftover MSG option parts ( if there is such a thing ).

BTW, I got the idea of using the spruce from Zluca's and got the idea of using the balloon sticks from Fritz, a Pinoy modeler...so nothing unique here actually. XD

I will be detailing this a bit more later with more smaller pla plates, MSG option parts, wire stuffs and some Gunpla trees... anyways, here are some pics of the diorama so far. ;)





















Thanks for dropping by! Til' next post! XD

15 comments:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Cant wait to see it finished. Very excited on how this diorama will turn-out. I admire how you use household materials as dioramas.

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

thanks for the early visit bro! Sorry I can't show the whole thing... I do not want to spoil the surprise. I need to cut the cost bro...this is a bit big. XD

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Im itching to view the whole Dio.. and the kit that will be used...

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Sorry bro...the whole dio will be a secret as of now...and the kit I might post it, just maybe. XD...thanks for dropping by.

If you drop by my house, I could show it to you...hihi

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

*waku waku* looking awesome so far... very nice of using leftover stuffs :D i like those pipe things XD

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks bro! I'll add more pipes later...I want this to look like a steam punk hangar! XD

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

It's getting interesting...

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks bro! its 30 % done... hopefully it will get more interesting. XD

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

*blink* *blink* Did i just see a Medicard in there? This is going to be really helpful as i'm planning on doing a Hangar dio too when i get back to Dubai. Thanks Master!!!=D

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

hahaha...yes some outdated Medicards... I have a few coz I have 3 kids. XD

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

THat is creative. Your hanger can also enter the "Green" project for recycling!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks! but I just copied the sprue idea from Zluca and the balloon sticks form Fritz... combined both ideas though. :D

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

now this is pretty awesome....seems you just can glue those runners with having them put perfectly =D Nnice

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks bro...no the runners are a bit of a pain...you have to sand away the extra branches to make it look decent. XD

Anonymous said...

valium online buy valium online europe - pics of generic valium

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS