Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

future Bakuc champions! XD


Ok ok... I know this is a Gundam blog... just changing topic. lol. I just want to share and archive these few stolen moments of my kids ( plus niece ) while I was working with my Bakuc diorama yesterday. The girl in blue bikini is my niece Charlie, the little boy is my Basti, thin girl in red bikini is my sammy and the biggest girl is my Nico.

Of course it is a bit difficult to really concentrate, I kept on yelling to the kids not to fight, Basti kept on asking for more toys on the pool and Hotdogs, Sammy kept on sprinkling water on everyone's faces and Nico keeps on reminding the little kids to behave a bit too. But it was all fun...

Nico is 7 and might actually join Bakuc 2010, of course she'll lose so I have to prepare a gift for her as a consolation prize. hihi. Hopefully my little 2 1/2 year old boy Basti would eventually like robots or Gundams but he loves dinosaurs and cars as of the moment. 

Anyways, this is how I enjoy my kids and enjoy the hobby at the same time ( my portable work table is a good 3 feet away ). Life is short guys, so just enjoy these moments and enjoy the hobby as well! Kudos! XD, til' my next Gundam post! just changing topic. LOL...here are a few more photos...





Thanks for dropping by! XD 

2 comments:

Sandyguuj said...

Before we get into the technical stuff, some of you may be wondering what the heck Blender 3d actually is. I decided to buy it, try it out and write an unbiased product review all about my experience. The rankings will reveal which items count purchasing.

Andersoncfzj said...

We all received well over one-and-a-half years of College Credit, which added to my many here and there College Credits which I earned throughout my 32 years, seven months and seven days, added up to a Degree in Military Science. great plans, schematics or formulas. The approach of the Civil war loomed on the horizon in the James household. Primary Objective: Use Miners to collapse all the Rock Bridges. Maybe you already do? The Miners did, and even brought extra bits of bread cheese or sausage to share with the sneaky rodents at lunch break.

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS