Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Monday, March 1, 2010

Bumblebee Mighty Muggs for my boss!


Ello guys, I just want to share a Mighty Muggs I bought earlier today...it's a classic Bumblebee fig for my boss. My boss Ian Ramos has filed resignation and will be leaving the office for good by March 11. He and his family is migrating to New Zealand...basically migrating to Greener Pastures literally and figuratively. Anyways, I have been his assistant for 3 years now, and I am quite in awe up to now...I wanted to give him a gift that he might remember me by when he is in New Zealand already. My boss and I are Transformers collectors actually, but we mostly have the animated series and the movie series, I don't post my Transformers toys here though, coz they are unpainted and just plain TF toys. He is very fond of bumblebee, I think he has 5 die cast movie version cars of bumblebee and at least another 5 transformable figures. I can't really describe the toy though, coz I have not and will not open the box so I just took a few pictures of the toy inside the box...here are a few pics...






















For those who are curious, here is a very lousy picture of my small and dusty Transformers collection, I have 44 TF toys actually...


Thanks for viewing! :)

6 comments:

chubbybots said...

Wow...that is one big TF collection you got there! Ah I spotted a none transformer inside haha....wall E! Its a very thoughtful gift for your boss ^^

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Just got them all last year, after watching the movie. hihi...yeap, wallE is always lurking around the house, sometimes he is with the Gundam kits. hope my boss likes it bro. :)

janus lu said...

Fuiyoo!!! Really jealous when saw you got so many TF toys, what a big poison post! :P

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

hehehe, It's not really that big bro, just 44 figs...my biggest collection is my LOTR collection, I have 200 figs of those.hihi

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks for this gift, Don. It's here with me in New Zealand. Take care of our people. I miss our looooong meal breaks. Hahaha!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

hehehe, yes bro...we do not have loooong breaks anymore unfortunately. sounds gay, but we miss you here. XD

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS