Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Thursday, January 7, 2010

SD Sangokuden Cao Pi Gundam snapfit


Hello guys, I snapfitted my first Sangokuden kit last night after dinner...and I was kinda surprise with the quality of the kit. First, I accidentally removed a part, oof it's tree and it did not damage the plastic, I mean you could remove it carefully with your own hands ( without cutters ) without worrying of putty work later. Second, I was surprised with the amount of clear parts included with the kit. Anyways here are the box art and some pics...













The manual has a 4 page comics at the back...very nice...






here is the sticker that came with the kit...more stickers = more masking...




Here is the pics of the snapfitted kit...




































It is a very nice SD, being my first Sangokuden I was kinda surprised with the quality...articulation is good, nice clear parts and very nice details...BUT, and this is a major but, I don't see myself working with this kit soon. I mean, I hate masking! I love SDs and I hate masking...not a very good combination. Anyways, I would highly recommend the kit to kids and to serious modelers who are up for the masking job. Thanks for viewing. :)


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha masking is neither for forte either!!! But I do collect these SDs Sangokuden ^^ and haha they make nice snap fitting builds for an easy evening!!

Anonymous said...

Yeap, It was nice to snapbuild this kit...might also collect them or other SDs, i highly doubt I will be painting them soon though...I find it very time-consuming to mask. :)....I'd rather build a dio.hahaha

Anonymous said...

The ease of removing the parts from the runners caught me by surprise too initial after not buying a SD kit for some long. They have definitely made it easier for begineers such as, kids who short of the basic neccessary tools.

Similarly for me, masking job is a handful for me. Spills and smudges are always inevitable :s

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS