Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Sunday, January 24, 2010

PG Zeta commision work WIP part VIII



UPDATE 01-24-10 : snap-fited the backpack and test-fited to the diorama

Hello guys, I snap-fited the backpack alas...and I must say it took a lot of energy from me, I hate wires and leds and the backpack has a few, so I am retiring from gunpla today. I will add very minor details to the backpack soon and maybe remove all the seams tonight...the whole back pack is flourishing with seamlines!!!

I also testfitted it to the dio, it looks ok..
...but I think the dio is a bit oversized for the kit. Anyways here are a few lousy pics, just to see how the composition and posing should roughly look like.


























No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS