Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Monday, January 25, 2010

PG Zeta commission work WIP part IX



UPDATE 01-25-10 : Added holes and puttied the seamlines

Hello guys, this will be the last set of pics of the PG Zeta as a whole unpainted kit ...I will be disassembling this later and will wet sand and clean up the parts individually. I will of course put the parts individually in satay sticks for priming. I highly doubt that I will reassemble the parts after priming, I will just continue to paint the parts while they are in satay sticks. Reassembling the parts of a PG after priming is pretty inefficient and will take up so much time. ( lazy boy ).

I covered the seam lines with Tamiya thin cement earlier today and
has also puttied the suspect areas that I think were not cemented properly. I also added a few pla plates on the sideskirts, coz I noticed in the previous update that it looks pretty bare in comparison to the front skirts. I also pla plated the backpack a bit and will further add small pla plates, once I finish sanding the seam lines. The gun and other accessories were also cemented and puttied.

The modding part of this build is pretty much done, the client's instructions was to detail up the kit...not super and over detail it up.hehe...Anyways, here are some pics...

Parts cemented with Tamiya thin cement first then puttied up with Tamiya cement...






Initial pla plating on the backpack...again i can only add smaller details once I have sanded the seam lines oledi...



And here are some pics of the kit with a ton of holes...










Thanks for dropping by! Next step is to disassemble the kit, wet sand and clean up the parts and paint the parts individually on satay sticks. Thanks! :)




2 comments:

chubbybots said...

Woah can't look forward to the painted kit :D Man admire the speed at which you work your kits!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks bro! honestly I am slow this past 2 months...hihi, I just work with my kits during the weekends, unlike before...I work on my kits everyday. Thanks for dropping by bro! ;)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS