Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Sunday, February 7, 2010

PG Zeta commission work WIP part X

Hello again, I have been rough sanding and wet sanding the PG Zeta parts today since 11 am and just finished around 3 pm. Phew, so many parts to sand, I have finished sanding all the armor parts and they are ready to be put on satay sticks for priming. I have not sanded / cleaned the exo parts and the backpack though, but is planning to do that after priming the armor parts. Before sanding I did some panel lines on the huge leg armors and some other simple mods like cutting to a few parts...Anyways, here are some pics...

Here are some simple mods I did before sanding...scribed a few panel lines to the leg armors to break the huge plain surfaces...





Also cutting the side skirt armor parts and a backpack armor part to make them look consistent with the cutting mods on the other parts...



Here are the parts before sanding...


After four hours of rough sanding and wet sanding, my fingers are wrinkled and tired...



After sanding all those parts...I thought of never doing a PG or even a MG ever again...and thought of building / painting my hguc Zeta as my next project. Of course I just thought of that coz I am tired of sanding, but I am pretty sure, it will be so much fun assembling these pieces back together after painting...



thanks for viewing! :)


2 comments:

chubbybots said...

Those are the wrinkled hands of a master haha!! Sanding is the most tedious part of building gunpla....man but those panel lines are very wicked! Yet again learn a lot from your WIP ^^

Somehow after starting gunpla my forearms have become bigger haha!!! At least that is something to take comfort about from all that sanding :D

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Not yet at master level bro...lots of stuffs to learn....my panel lines are not that good actually.hihi

hahaha...thanks for dropping by bro chubbybots...my tummy is bigger due to Gunpla...due to less basketball.:)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS