Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Facebook DC23 mech arts page

Ok, after some nose bleeds...I was able to create an account and a page ( DC23 mech arts ) in facebook. I have 2 fans as of this writing..my wife and me, hahaha. Through some research I realized that I need not go to my facebook account often...There is a setting that enables me to link my new posts in this blog to facebook...FB will automatically show my blog posts in my DC23 mech arts page or my personal account ( Don Carlo Suratos ). I also linked my twitter account to facebook, any posts in my FB page ( from this blog ) will automatically show in my twitter ( DONC23 ) twitter account. NICE! now I will wait
if facebook  actually generates views count for this blog. hihi


DC23 mech arts on Facebook

2 comments:

janus lu said...

Me is 3rd. I like number 3. >:D Btw, bro, you got your personal FB account or not? Wanna add you. :)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

I have a personal FB account bro...it's Don Carlo Suratos...will try to add you too.hihi

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS