By TwitterButtons.com
Search This Blog
LABELS
Saturday, February 6, 2010
DONC23 is on twitter
I created a twitter account yesterday and I am just tweeting my blog contents as of now. I will tweet updates of my blog there regularly. I do not have a facebook account though ( my wife has one ) I might create one just like Toymaker soon,but I find facebook a bit more time consuming and is too social, if you know what I mean. Thus I find twitter cooler, less hassle and really simple to use. Anyways people who has a twitter account and like to check updates from my blog regularly could follow me at tweeter. Thanks

By TwitterButtons.com
By TwitterButtons.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Featured Post
Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED
As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel . Le...
TOP POSTS
-
I just had a great day hanging out with our friends from Singapore today. Yesterday ( actually August 27, 2011 ) we had our much ...
-
The first Gunpla Builders World Cup has just been concluded in Australia , The Bandai announcement is now official ! BUT before we gea...
-
Just sending our second wave of invites to our dual forum Group Build! The Gundam Australia Forums and Mech Arts Community forums Beargguy...
-
Discarded my post yesterday, made a booboo with the topcoat and ended up with super glossy finish plus the indoor lighting added to the gl...
-
As always, I do not claim expertise in this hobby but I just want to share my steps on how I build my kits. I thought of this coz I get ...
-
Ello guys, someone suggested that I give a Gundam the same photo treatment I did with my Brutishdog kit which is a high contrast night e...
-
Ello guys, my tutorial page has some damaged links yesterday and I was able to repair the links today. However I decided to give each tutori...
-
click to enlarge to 1600 x 1000 The concept behind the Gilgamesh project is simple... " The Gilgamesh Project " i...
No comments:
Post a Comment