Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Saturday, February 6, 2010

DONC23 is on twitter

I created a twitter account yesterday and I am just tweeting my blog contents as of now. I will tweet updates of my blog there regularly. I do not have a facebook account though ( my wife has one ) I might create one just like Toymaker soon,but I find facebook a bit more time consuming and is too social, if you know what I mean. Thus I find twitter cooler, less hassle and really simple to use. Anyways people who has a twitter account and like to check updates from my blog regularly could follow me at tweeter. Thanks


By TwitterButtons.com

No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS