Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Thursday, December 24, 2009

SD Turn A snapfit


Hello guys, I bought supplies for the PG Zeta yesterday during my lunch break...another bottle of ZIPPO lighter fluid, a couple of .3mm pla plates, a tube of epoxy clay aqua and a SD again. I  was choosing between a SD GP04 and a SD Turn A, but I ended up getting the Turn A coz it is my fav MG. Here are some pics...


The contents...




Notice that there is a real chain for the hammer accessory...nifty move by bandai, shame the hammer itself sucks. ; P


the super simple instructions...



Extra parts and accessories...the beam saber sword looks good, you just have to insert the standard white sword inserted with a clear pink part...




The hammer has a real chain...BUT, the reverse/back side is hollow, I figured this is difficult to putty up...thus I will never use this...



Now, here are some pics...the SD Turn A has very little articulation unlike the newer releases like SD 00 and SD astray red ( I have both too ), but it came with lots of accesories that you can swap, in the previous pics you can see that it even has an alternate chest part with missile pods exposed...






Now, here is a few pics showing a size comparison with my SD 00...the SD Turn A is slightly taller/bigger than the SD RX 78 2 and the SD MK II ( no pics ), but is relatively smaller in comparison to the newer releases like SD 00 and SD astray red...\


though in comparison to the SD Guncannon...



Man the guncannon is so small, it looks like it can fit inside the other SDs...no wonder Bandai released a version 2 of SD Guncannon, shame mine is the version 1... : P



No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS