Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Sunday, December 20, 2009

SD Guncannon snapfit


Hello guys, I bought a SD again yesterday during lunch break...I also got myself 1 1mm, 2 .5mm plaplates and some ballon sticks for my PG Zeta commision work...Anyways here are some pics of the SD Guncannon...








The assembled kit looks nice and cute as usual, but it is my smallest SD so far...here are some pics...












Here is a size comparison of my SD Gouf and this SD Guncannon...The SD Gouf is so much bigger than the SD GC, however the SD GC has more parts and looks a bit more complicated than the SD Gouf. The SD Gouf feels a lot more solid than the SD GC though, maybe because of some loose parts like the antennae, cannons and the flimsy foot that the SD GC has...but I must say, the visors of the GC looks very sexy. The SD GC needs a bit more seam removal and simple mods to make it be more solid, but both SDs looks really nice out of the box...



Here are some excess parts after the SD GC assembly...can't read what the other Exo parts would form, maybe a custom GC or something...but I combined the parts to have a different looking SD GC...here are the excess parts...






Thanks for dropping by! Til next post! :)


No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS