Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My daughter's first gunpla

Hello guys I just want to share my daughter's first painted gunpla...It is a first grade Force Impulse Gundam and the scale is 1/144...she painted this with cheap acrylics ( reeves ) and assembled it herself. I think Nico ( my eldest daughter ) did this around August 2009 and told me she plans to join Bakuc next year ( 2010 ).

Well, here is a pic of my two daughter's ...Nico the elder and Samantha or Sam the smaller one...you can see in the picture that they are helping me with the groundwork of a dio...


Another picture of Nico, this time applying my Glue and sand mixture...



Now here are pics of Nico's first Gunpla...











You see the thick red panel lines on the skirt armor...creative ey...hahaha...just a proud dad appreciating my biggest baby's work. Good day guys!

7 comments:

janus lu said...

It was always fun to have family member join in our hobby. Good! :)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

It's more "finished" of a kit than my first kit, since all I did was panel line it! Good job and hope she keep at it!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

hehe, she was even asking for decals actually. hihi...thanks for dropping by man. XD

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

You inspire me to train my future kids in gunpla as well bro haha!! At least we can share all the loots together haha!

And that is the future bakuc champion in the making haha (reminds me of tiger woods where he also train from young :D)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Yeap...lets train them...hihi.

my little 2 year old boy will be Bakuc Grand Champion 2024! XD

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Just saw this post. Wow great children you have ^^ To have my own children I think I should at least need 10 more years. (as you can see I'm still a student^^;) But If I ever do, I sure will train them!!! But to think about the amount of money we all will spend >_> *goosebumps*

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

hahaha! I got married early ( 23 )... so I got to enjoy my kids earlier I guess. XD

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS