Wednesday, December 2, 2009

My daughter's first gunpla

Hello guys I just want to share my daughter's first painted gunpla...It is a first grade Force Impulse Gundam and the scale is 1/144...she painted this with cheap acrylics ( reeves ) and assembled it herself. I think Nico ( my eldest daughter ) did this around August 2009 and told me she plans to join Bakuc next year ( 2010 ).

Well, here is a pic of my two daughter's ...Nico the elder and Samantha or Sam the smaller one...you can see in the picture that they are helping me with the groundwork of a dio...


Another picture of Nico, this time applying my Glue and sand mixture...



Now here are pics of Nico's first Gunpla...











You see the thick red panel lines on the skirt armor...creative ey...hahaha...just a proud dad appreciating my biggest baby's work. Good day guys!
Post a Comment