Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

The Making of HGUC The O verDC23



I just finished my HGUC The O " The Blue Ogre " verDC23 yesterday and I thought of posting some of the work in progress photos before posting the actual work.

As most of you know, I had surgery a couple of weeks ago. So during my ( sick leave ) recovery at home, I thought of finishing a sort of quick project to make use of my time at home. This project was not really quick as I worked on it for roughly 8 days ( 8 hours a day ). To make this post a bit worthwhile, aside from the photo dump, let me list what I did with the kit.

  • Trimmed off the neck and head and replaced with a 1/35 figure from Tamiya.
  • Added a ton of custom panel lines, specially on the butt part.
  • Added details using Tamiya pla plates all over the kit.
  • Kitbashed a MG Dom Cannon and placed it on the back of the kit.
  • Fully hand painted the kit using Vallejo Model Color, Vallejo Game Color, Vallejo Washes and Vallejo Pigments.
I constantly posted work in progress photos at my Instagram account ( in Black and White ) during the build and also posted a few at my Facebook page. Thought of posting it here in my blog to keep everything much more organized.









The Making of HGUC The O verDC23 photo

The Making of HGUC The O verDC23 photo

The Making of HGUC The O verDC23 photo

The Making of HGUC The O verDC23 photo

The Making of HGUC The O verDC23 photo

The Making of HGUC The O verDC23 photo

The Making of HGUC The O verDC23 photo

The Making of HGUC The O verDC23 photo

The Making of HGUC The O verDC23 photo

The Making of HGUC The O verDC23 photo

The Making of HGUC The O verDC23 photo

The Making of HGUC The O verDC23 photo

The Making of HGUC The O verDC23 photo

The Making of HGUC The O verDC23 photo

The Making of HGUC The O verDC23 photo

The Making of HGUC The O verDC23 photo

The Making of HGUC The O verDC23 photo

The Making of HGUC The O verDC23 photo

The Making of HGUC The O verDC23 photo

The Making of HGUC The O verDC23 photo

The Making of HGUC The O verDC23 photo

The Making of HGUC The O verDC23 photo

The Making of HGUC The O verDC23 photo

The Making of HGUC The O verDC23 photo

The Making of HGUC The O verDC23 photo


Thanks as always for dropping by! Until next post guys! Just enjoy the hobby! :)

No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS