Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Sunday, April 6, 2014

RG Zaku Diorama WIP040614


My Zaku diorama painting sesion today was cut short as I had to drive my pregnant sister in law to the hospital. Currently waiting if she is going to deliver her baby now.

I thought coming out of retirement is going to be easy! But dang I paint so slow these days. So many layers of washes and dry brushing just to get it to look how I want. I am hand painting this project wholly with Vallejo paints and washes. I am having so much fun eventhough I am kinda slow.

I think I am about halfway done painting this project, so this would be my last WIP for this RG Zaku diorama. Hope this project is done by next weekend ( as I do not have time to do Gunpla on weekdays ). 




I like how my RG Zaku is looking so far and this project made me more excited with my 1/48 Zaku hangar diorama. I could apply more weathering techniques because of the larger scale. Woot! 

Anyways, thanks a ton for dropping by! Until next post guys! Just enjoy the hobby! :)





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope your sister in law is ok. As far as the zaku goes it could usen a little debri on its left shiel or some more weathering.

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks bro! Will add debris then! Thanks

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS