Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Reposing the Starwars Stormtrooper fig

 

Just finished the Ironman statue a while back and so I have to work and finish this Starwars Stormtrooper figure soon.

I sawed off the arms, pelvis and the ankles to give the toy a more dynamic pose. The new pose will sacrifice the poseability of the toy. I will give it a more sophisticated painting to make it look untoy-like looking to match the new pose.

I pinned the arms to give it a stronger bond and reinforced the super glue with epoxy. I need to get meself some epoxy putty to fill up those underams, inner legs and ankles then will sculpt details using some Green Stuff.

I also need to create a circular base that would compliment the figure. I hope to make this look like an expensive statue eventually.

Not much update as of now as I wait for the epoxy to cure. Thanks as always for dropping by! Until next post guys! :)