Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Best source of Gundam kits in the Phil at the MAC party!


Greattoysonline.com Photo

As I've said in my previous post... one of the biggest and arguably the best source of Gunpla in the Philippines is sponsoring our up and coming MAC Anniversary Party on the 27th of August! Need I compare their prices with other sources of Gunpla??? nah! won't talk prices online. lol

As you all know by now... Kenny Lim aka Toymaker, Izakku81, Waylander and Hobbymate from Singapore are flying to the Philippines to attend the party. Yours truly will be giving away 3 Bandai Master Grades and now... GreattoysOnline.com is sponsoring our MAC forums anniversary party!

Malvin Lim owner and darth vader in the photo above, just told me that GreattoysOnline.com is happy to sponsor our party on the 27th! Greattoys will be giving away a couple of model kits, some posters and some extra freebies during the party!

Believe me though that the surprises DOES NOT stop there! More surprises coming soon in the following weeks! So keep your eyes open for my future posts about the party! Thanks as always for dropping by in my humble free blog! Til' next update guys! :)





8 comments:

DarkWorkx said...

This event is getting bigger and bigger and BIGGER!
More power!

ErazEr said...

wow tempts me to go too xD though I don't know if I'm gonna have permission to go there at that day =_=

vanz_anazasi said...

sweet!!!! I want a FREEBIE!!!!!! XD

EmonEm said...

 absolutely wicked!!

DC23 said...

Hope you get your name called! :)

DC23 said...

Yeap! unbelievable as hell for our first year! :)

zerovladexbobing said...

party :DDDDDD

DC23 said...

Yeap!!! mismo!!!! XD

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS