Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Monday, July 25, 2011

I might do a custom steam punk vinyl toy soon!


custom vinyl toy photo

Hope this post won't Jinx it. A former client from the US asked me if I could work on a custom vinyl figure for him. I always wanted to try this as I love designing cute characters before. This would be like drawing in 3D! Honestly I think I could be a little better in this stuff than Gunpla.

I am so looking forward in doing this very unique commish! I might even do one for myself at the same time while I work on the project. My only fear is enjoying this so much as I have a couple of ongoing Gunpla commishes at my work desk.

Anyways, I needed to post this so that I could easily find the links that the client emailed me. I am always lazy to check my email after all. So here are the links of some custom vinyl toys for my reference...


Thanks for dropping by! Til' next post! :)



No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS