Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Panzer at exactly 3 months old today!


Rottweiler puppy Photo

I am really really happy that my Rottweiler Panzer is 3 months old today! I got a serious scare 4 days ago when Panzer vomited his breakfast a few minutes before his lunch time. He did not eat at all that day and I had to make sure that he drinks water at least.

The next morning we rushed to the vet. The vet gave him 6 cans of Hill's ( soft ) prescription diet which is a liver spread like meal. The vet also injected a multivitamin shot and an antibiotic shot. I am still feeding Panzer the Hill's soft diet until now and he is still taking his antibiotics twice a day until tomorrow. Panzer gobbles up a can of the Hill's soft diet a day but I am adding a bit of his old kibble since yesterday.

Eventhough Panzer is still in meds and soft diet, he is doing fine now! Gladly the antibiotics, the soft meal and the Gatorade in his water helped him survive the ordeal. It was such a scare and the vet said he might have eaten something bad. I am now more vigilant whenever we walk as he might eat something bad again.

Anyways, we will be walking in an hour as the weather is really good today. Also Panzer has lost interest in noontime meals these days, I am just feeding him breakfast and dinner since yesterday. Anyways, here are some photos of my now healthy 3 month old Rottweiler Panzer...

Rottweiler puppy Photo

Rottweiler puppy Photo

Rottweiler puppy Photo

Rottweiler puppy Photo

Rottweiler puppy Photo

Thanks for dropping by! Til next Panzer post! :)


8 comments:

James said...

Seriously cute dog bud, glad he's feeling better!

DC23 said...

Thanks man! Really really glad his feeling better! It was a scary experience for me. :)

Krizkreations said...

Love the next to last photo, glad he's ok.

chubbybots said...

Glad to know Panzer is doing great and recovering! My own dog had something similar so I know how it feels....

DC23 said...

Yeah man! as much as I want to take photos of him outdoors, he is really hard to coz his too playful when out. :)

DC23 said...

Yeah man! it scared the hell out of me! :)

ErazEr said...

his head is starting to take form as his snout is now slightly longer than the last time.. he must be getting heavier too :D

DC23 said...

Slowly getting there bro... his gaining roughly a kilo a week. hehehe :D

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS