Monday, April 18, 2011

DECAL TRAY for the ultimate decaling experience!

Decal_Tray_photo

I had no Gunpla whatsoever this past weekend, I had to attend to some " real life " activities but I managed to grab a few tools and supplies. I got myself some Vallejo paints and pigments the other day, and yesterday I got a couple of Tamiya tapes, a couple of Tamiya epoxy putty, a larger cutting board and the most ingenious tool ever invented for this hobby! The decal tray!

The decal tray in my opinion is the most ingenious and marvelous tool ever invented to make this hobby easier and a lot more fun! Kidding aside, this tool is my second most unneeded tool I ever bought! lol.
You could simply use a shallow dish of water and your art knife to apply decals. Good thing is that I was sane enough not to pair this with an expensive Tamiya decal tweezer.

I bought this tool to make me extra excited in doing the decals of the MG Zeta that I have been working on for some time now. This purchase ( although very cheap at 120 Php ) will be worth it once I start the decal work soon. Anyways, this tool is not my most useless tool to date... my most useless tool and is expensive at that is my Tamiya micro hammer.

Now here are a few photos of my new decal tray! lol

Decal_Tray_photo

Decal_Tray_photo

Decal_Tray_photo

Decal_Tray_photo

Decal_Tray_photo

Decal_Tray_photo




Thanks for dropping by! Til' a better post! :)

Post a Comment