Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Thursday, March 31, 2011

MAC Forums shirt samples!



Filmechs just made a sample of the new shirt design of our MAC Forums and I like it very much! You just can't go wrong with yellow and black and I would not be surprise if others would follow the color scheme. The shirt quality should be as good or even better than the old shirts.

I am thinking that the logo should have the new alternative address of the forums which is www.macforums.tk. The old shirts brought a handful of members to our forums after BMKWC Philippines ( November 2010 ) when a lot of us wore the old shirts. This shirt design should do the same.

I love the logo at the back of the shirt which has Fil's forum name filmechs. A very great touch as it will be easy for other people to know us during events. I would also love to wear this shirt at hobby stores or something. hehehe. I wish it's BMKWC time already! :)




Thanks for dropping by! Til' next post! :)



2 comments:

Kamm said...

This looks great! Fil did a great job. Would definitly bring more people to the forum for sure.

I want one now! haha :D

DC23 said...

I love the tag names at the back in particular. XD

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS