Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Prizes for the MAC SD contest shipped to Poland!


These are basically the prizes for our MAC online SD contest held last year ( 2011 )... not really shipped yet but will ship in a few hours. Will have to visit my sister who gave birth to my first nephew and then have all of these stuffs shipped to the winner Aulon.

I will be shipping a red Mech Arts Community shirt, a Trumpeter tool, some MSG Kotobukiya option parts, a limited edition Seed Destiny thingee, a 1/144 hguc Palace Athene, a Sangokuden kit for Aulon's younger brother and a handful of small surprises inside the Palace Athene box.

The MAC shirt was donated by our good pal, Fil Dimaano aka filmechs and the Trumpeter tool was donated by my MAC co-admin, co-creator MatX. Hope Pawel Cynk aka Aulon would love the kits and the smaller freebies... Til' next MAC competition guys! 






Thanks for dropping by! Til' next post! :)

14 comments:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Some sweet prizes, hope I can enter the next MAC Comp!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks! hope Aulon likes it too. We are focusing on the Beargguy GB at MAC first... who knows, I might give a prize for the BEST Beargguy after the GB. hihi XD

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Dang, then I'll have to make mine extra awesome just in case ;)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Awesome!!! Drooling over that Palace Athene...

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

:D so happy :D this is just got a whole lot better and I'm sure that my little brother will like it too. It's 5am here and I'm just aout to go to university as I have exams (not all of them...) will be back on monday :D

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Cool! looking forward to it then. :)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

hehe, its a pretty rare kit I think. :)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Apparently the post office is close today, will send it first thing on Monday. There are 5 small pieces of surprise gifts inside the box. :)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

sir DC23, where did you buy the Kotobukiya MSG parts? tnx

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Here is the thread in our MAC forums - http://i540.photobucket.com/albums/gg324/donc0023/MG%20The%20O/IMG_1838.jpg

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

I'm sure bro AULON would be really happy to get these goodies ^_^ CONGRATULATIONS!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Hope so bro! Til' next MAC contest! ;)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Awsome prizes! Great contest too. Aulon deserves everything up there. I wonder what the next MAC contest will be. Hope I can contribute to the prizes somehow ^^ Maybe a Monkey made of beads!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

The next MAC contest will be after the GAF - MAC Beargguy Group Build. The contest will be the biggest online contest in terms of the prize. wink wink! ;)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS