Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Sunday, August 1, 2010

scratch build SD Core Fighter ver DC23


Ello guys, I just finished my ZeroGunz Core Fighter GB entry... The deadline is today at 12 midnight, I painted the blue parts last night, added decals, did some detail painting and pane lined with Gundam markers today. It's a bit of a rush but the finished kit is decent I think.

I painted this with Bosny grey primer, Pylox flat white, Tamiya french blue and Tamiya bright red... all spray cans, just to make it to the deadline. Happily I made it before the deadline, thus I will not lose my Moderator status and won't have a " shame " banner anymore. hehe

Anyways, here are some photos of my rushed scratch built Core Fighter for the ZeroGunz Core Fighter Group Build...


































Thanks for dropping by! ;)

2 comments:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Dude that is one hell of a job on that core fighter. I can't believe it's scratch built. I'm curious how big is it?

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks! it is a bit rushed due to the deadline though... I will edit the post to show the size of the CF. ;)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS