Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Monday, July 26, 2010

2nd US ( International ) commission build!


Ello guys, I just closed a deal with a new client from the US! Yeap, a different client this time and not the one who commissioned me to do the AC White Glint, however this new client wants an Armored Core too, he likes me to build him an AC CR-HOGIRE. Seems like Armored Core is big in the United States or something.

The deal is closed but I have not received the money ( in my paypal ) for the kit and the downpayment yet. But this sure is good news! After this commish, I'll have 2 international builds under my resume, not bad for a newbie ( 2 1/2 year old ) modeler from the Philippines. hihi

Now, I really have to finish the PG MKII by mid August ( in time for my birthday ) and hold off my MG Sazabi. Though the client instructions are simple, ootb build with minor detailing and a custom color scheme. Unlike the AC White Glint, the client wants his kit in clean finishing... AC in clean finishing! goodluck to me. hehehe

Hope this deal pushes through in the next couple of days. ;)

6 comments:

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

how do you get commissioned anyway? nice job by the way!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Congratz Bro!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

hehe, people just email me bro... i never did announced I do commission works before. hehe

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks GG! XD

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

ah ok...and to think I'm looking to talk to you about sprucing up my old 1/100 Nu gundam and completing the paint job on it (damn it, that white plate on the top hatch was thrown away, but nothing some plaplate cant fix I think) and the 1/550 A-Aziel

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Email me then, and give me an offer... we could make an arrangement for your Nu and Aziel? ;)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS