Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Monday, July 26, 2010

New LOOK for MAC forums!


I just woke up and a new very vibrant look for the MAC forums greeted me! MatX has completely upgraded the forums to Zetaboards... it gives a ton more control for both the members and mods and it does look really sexy!

Simple modifications like scroll bars on the emoticons is sweet! I still have to get used to the new layout and positioning of icons myself, but like what I told MatX... we might as well upgrade now while the forums is barely 2 weeks old than upgrade when a lot of people needs to get used to some changes.

Anyways, do visit and join us in our almost 2 week old forums... Where we just enjoy the hobby! - MAC forums

No comments:

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS