Search This Blog

DC23 Clothing

DC23 Clothing
Find Us At Facebook

Monday, February 8, 2010

ZeroGunz BAKUC 2009 WIP GB Challenge PRIZE, has arrived!


THANK YOU ZEROGUNZ!

Hello guys, my PRIZE and trophy from ZEROGUNZ has arrived!!! Wahoo, an ordinary night turned great! It was a really, really pleasant surprise to know that I won in ZeroGunz, in our ZeroGunz BAKUC WIP Group Build Challenge...but actually receiving the prizes today is double the surprise! THANK YOU again to our sponsors and to all the admins, mods and members of ZEROGUNZ! Anyways here are some lousy pics I hastily took after getting
the box...

The box is solidly packed and is kinda difficult to open, had to use a cutter to do so...




Good thing is that this was delivered even if it only has my nickname on the delivery slip...hihi


Opening up to see the goodies...the trophy is packed inside the contents of the MG...








The trophy is really nice! the cup is actually made up of real metal...love it!!! :)





Thanks ZEROGUNZ!!!


6 comments:

Sammy! said...

I'm happy for you Don! and you deserved this...thanks for your contribution in Zero G. Keep it up!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks bro! appreciate it...ZeroGunz is my home forum...and will try to contribute there as much as I can. :)

janus lu said...

Congrats bro, that was cool! :)

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Yeap, cool kit man...thanks! :)

chubbybots said...

Congratulations man :D You deserve this!!

Don Suratos ( DC23 ) said...

Thanks bro! appreciate the gesture a ton!I just want to share to as much people as I can. ;)

Featured Post

Vallejo Mecha Color EXPLAINED

As usual, pardon for the selfies as I desperately try to get comfortable in front of the camera, for my new YouTube channel .  Le...

TOP POSTS